I created this talisman to add some magical fire power toward my weight loss goals.
It has had a spectacular effect.
I have lost a substantial amount of weight and over a period of nine months, my motivation and will to succeed has not waned.
I wear it around my neck during my daily walk, and as well as lending me the magical powers of fire, it is a tangible reminder of my goal.
Like all spells, this talisman will not work if you don’t, you still have to work hard at it, this will just help you to do that.
I don’t list invocations and incantations, I write my own and so should you. Each word in spellwork needs to come from the heart and resonate with you on a personal level. Parroting someone else’s words will not achieve the desired effect. Write your own. You don’t need to be a master writer, you just need to feel what you speak.
- Pine Needles
- Bay Leaf
- Carnelian Stone
- Quartz Crystal – (this is optional. I like to add quartz to my spell bags as they amplify the magick of the talisman.)
- Patchouli Essential Oil (Essential Oil NOT Fragrance Oil!)
- Cedar Essential Oil
- A Red Pouch (I can sew, so I make my own. But you can buy one if you aren’t handy with a needle and thread.)
- 2 pt Frankincense
- 1pt Dragons Blood
- 1/2 pt Copal
- 1/2 pt Pine (resin)
- 1/4 pt Cinnamon (stick)
- Pinch of Bay
- Cast your circle in your usual way and call the Quarters.
- Invoke your patron deities. (I called Hecate and Herne, Deities that I have a working relationship with. The Horned Gods are particularly good for this spell, the physical strength, power and drive of these very masculine beings is what you want to invoke in yourself. Hecate is associated with the element of fire and transformation. She can lend her help to the mental side of weight loss.)
- Call now upon the Elemental beings of Fire. ( I work with Fire Drakes when I need the help of Fire. These tiny members of the dragon family get the job done and, I have found, are the safest Fire elementals to work with. Be very careful in your choice of elemental here, fire is not a force to take lightly.)
- Cleanse your stones and bless your herbs and oils. When you feel you have removed all residual energy, hold each one in your hand and picture the results you wish to achieve.
- When you have charged your ingredients, place them into the pouch and sew it closed.
- Add a few drops of the Patchouli and Cedar oil onto the bag, giving them a moment to soak through.
- Ask your Deities to bless your talisman and to aid you in infusing it with strength, success, motivation and will-power.
- Do the same with the Fire Elemental you have invoked, asking for strength, motivation, will power and transformation.
- Hold the talisman in the incense smoke, visualizing the powers of fire activating the magical ingredients within.
- Visualize the successful completion of your goal; your goal weight on the scale, the measurement of your waist, fitting into that dress, feeling lean, healthy and strong.
- Raise power and direct those feelings of success and achievement into your talisman. See the talisman burning with the flames of your will. it is now a symbol of your fiery will to succeed, your ambition and desire. Feel it’s light and heat in your hand.
- When you feel the charge of your talisman, you are done. You can take some time to meditate on your goal or write down some ways that you plan to achieve your goal.
- Thank and release your deities and open your circle.
You can recharge your bag as you feel the need, either in circle with your Deities, or just by adding some fresh drops of the oil. Just don’t forget to charge your oil with your intentions first.
I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss journey.